Monday, April 4, 2011

In which I get screwed by not getting screwed

Well, guess what, we’re back in town again. We had to try to see if Sorel’s transformation could be reversed. No-one had much hope, and as it turns out, we were right. Just as with Ev, Sorel’s transformation was pretty much permanent. Really permanent, given that Sorel now had an immortal body.

Our first trip to the tavern was a disaster. A few offhand comments by a farmer and Sorel was back in action, happily taking two guys back to her room for a little romp. We tried to run interference, but we were already occupied with another, even rougher group of suitors. Sorel was really freaked out and resolved to never go out in public again.

This whole episode really changed our party dynamic. Aleandra couldn’t resist taking advantage of Sorel’s condition and engaged in a little extracurricular activity, including one three-way with Ev that I would have given anything to seen. So now Aleandra is the party lech, stealing that title from Sorel and me. Ev and Sorel have bonded over their lost penises and have formed a Former Guys Club. But the biggest change is in the way Sorel and I treat each other. Sorel is so full of self-pity that she doesn’t even have time to be an asshole anymore. In fact, she treats other people quite nicely, to avoid any accidental sexual suggestion. And since I’m the only one in the world who can’t get her motor running, she has latched on to me as her “safe” friend. At least once a day I have to hold her as she cries about her situation. So to sum up, I have to be a good platonic friend to a person whom I have traditionally hated and who now has a body I want to jump but can’t ever touch. Thank you, universe. You know just how to make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment