Wednesday, November 9, 2011

In which I choose my destiny

I made the decision quickly. I didn't say it was easy, though. Imagine being told that your whole life was a lie. That the thing you most valued, freedom, was all an illusion made to serve the purpose of some higher being. Did I think she might have been lying? Not really. She communicated to me more directly in such a way that I knew I was hearing the truest truth I had ever heard spoken.

To accept myself as her vessel would mean to give up everything I knew and liked about myself. Not just my freedom, but my adventuring career, my dashing good looks, my charm. I've never been one for the god stuff, and becoming a vessel of Tama Hama meant I would have to dedicate my lifetime--no, strike that. I would have to dedicate eternity to fucking and getting other people to fuck. I know, it could have been worse, but as I said, it was not an easy decision.

But I made it. And truth be told, the reason I made it had nothing to do with myself. I guess that means I had finally grown to the point where I did what needed to be done.

I stepped back into that reality. I was still Quinn. But I was also the goddess Tama Hama, Mistress of Lusts. I was reborn into the world, and it was now mine to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment