Thursday, November 17, 2011

In which I improve a dwarf, and lay my plans for the world

"Qual, give it up. You know you can't win," I said, as calmly as I could. I was always quick on my feet. With my apotheosis, Qual's swings seemed to come in slow-motion. I could have turned his axe to a swarm of butterflies, I could have changed Qual's mind for him, but I wanted this to play out. One willing convert would have been nice. All I had to do was step out of the way of what looked like lazy, slow swings of Qual's axe.

"Then I shall make a statement!" Qual said boldly. "I shall go down swinging against evil incarnate."

I sighed. There was just no pleasing some people. I decided to emply some of my power, so that with each swing of his weapon, Qual became smaller and slighter. A swing at my head, and he was suddenly too small for his armor. breastplate and greaves fell clattering to the floor. Another swipe at my midsection, and Qual's midesction clenched in while his hips flared out. His loincloth hung limply over where his member used to be. A final desperate attempt to cleave me in two saw two round, firm breasts appear on his chest and his facial features turn dainty and feminine. Now too frail to hold his axe anymore, Qual dropped his weapon and fell to his knees, sobbing. He, or rather she, was barely a foot tall. I picked the former dwarf up and cradled her in my arms.

"You monster!" she said through her tears, her voice little more than a squeak.

"There, there," I replied, stroking Qual like a doll. Within seconds, Qual was soothed, Exhausted, she fell limp in my grasp. I offered a nipple to her, and she began to suck. I let some of my milk flow into her thristing mouth. At least, i think it was milk. It was like I was giving her some of my essence as nourishment. I stroked her back as she drank, and two gossamer wings grew from her shoulderbaldes. Her limbs grew even more delicate, and in minutes Qual had completed her transformation into a pixie, albeit one that appeared topheavy with melon-sized breasts, were she normal height.

"Wake up my little fairy," I said, and Qual looked up at me, trusting and adoring. "Feel what it is like to fly."

Qual stretched her wings tentatively, then leapt into the air. She squealed with joy, and was soon looping and swooshing around our little group. Everywhere she flew, little gold sparkles drifted to the ground.

"So what's with the pixie dust?" Sorel asked. She had been quiet through the whole battle with Qual.

"It's Qual's way of delivering my blessing. Wherever it lands on plants, or in water, or on feed for livestock, it will transform any humanoid who partakes of it."

"So she's going to change the world, one village at a time, into your lesbian playground?"

"Faster, actually," I said. "When I reshaped Qual, I made her pregnant. Soon she will lay a thousand eggs. Her daughters will spread out over the earth. The world should be changed to meet my desire in...twenty-seven days." Higher math was so much easier with a divine intellect.

No comments:

Post a Comment