Tuesday, November 15, 2011

In which I give Qual the option to improve himself


There was no way Qual could have hurt me, of course. My reflexes were too quick, my senses too sharp, my power too strong. Even if he had landed a blow, I would have healed instantly. No, he attacked me to prove a point. I'm pretty sure the point he was making is that he's a big dick.

I mean, think about it. I get near-infinite power. I could obliterate everything in the world and start over. But no, I keep things exactly as they are, only with a lot more big-boobed horny lesbians. What's not to like? Clearly, I had to teach Qual a lesson.

He had frozen in mid stride, his axe raised over his head, hatred glaring in his eyes. I could tell that the bear-spirit was simmering in him.

"Look, Qual. I get it. You're a violent person, and you think I'm one of the bad guys now," I said. "But you're going to have to cool it, now. I'm going to let you talk---"

As soon as I released his mouth from the spell, he began swearing at me in Dwarven. Apparently I understood all languages, now, and I have to admit feeling a ittle irritated at the words he uused to describe me. Still I kept my cool. And I shut him up until I was done.

"I'm going to let you talk, so I can get the answer to my question. Would you rather fight it out, which would be rather futile and frustrating from your point of view, or would you like to share a kiss with Ev and Aliandra, so that you could become their twin, or triplet? Whatever."

"You cross-dressing bastard! I'll die before I join your harem!" he spat.

I sighed. I sort of knew this would happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment