Saturday, November 12, 2011

In which some of my old dickish self re-emerges


Sorel was a lot quicker on the uptake than Aliandra and Ev were. It took a lot of explaining to get the Amazon twins up to speed.

"Let me get this straight," one said (seriously, even they couldn't tell each other apart at this point). "You're actually a goddess now?"

"Pretty much. I'm immortal, and I have all her powers."

"But you're a goddess of lust. Not that there's anything wrong with that."

"Your point?" I was getting a little irritated.

"No point. We just never thought of you as the divine type, Quinn. Especially not the female god type."

The other one chimed in. "Why don't you just turn back to the way you used to look. Why not change us all back?" OK, that one must have been Ev.

"Perhaps I don't want to," I said. "Look, this is who I am now. I'm still Quinn in the way I think and act, but my soul is that of the goddess. My goal is to do her will now."

"So you won't change us back?" Ev asked the question, but I could see Sorel looking on with interest, too, waiting for my answer.

"I don't think you get who I am. I am the Goddess of Desire and Sex. If I'm going to change you, it's going to be like this."

I didn't wave my and or even blink, but the power to change them clearly came from within me. Under my power, Ev and Aliandra started to lose their hard muscles, becoming more soft and feminine with each passing heartbeat. Their breasts ballooned to gigantic proportions. larger than the magnificent racks that Sorel and I sported.

"Looking good, ladies," I said, smiling.

"You shit!" Aliandra snapped. "You said that you wouldn't toy with us like this anymore." Her arousal was plain to see, as her chainmail bikini had snapped away to reveal her magnificent tits in all their glory.

"The old Quinn made that promise," I said. "I need you two to help me spread my blessings to the world. It will be fun. I promise."

"If you think for one second that..." Ev began. I cut her off by snapping my fingers. I didn't really need to, but it got her attention. A change came over her face as I gave her the gift of pleasure. Aliandra felt it too. Soon their hands strayed to their sexes, and they gave each other a look. A moment later, they were rolling on the floor, making wild passionate love to each other.

Sorel watched the two with detached interest. "When will they come out of it?" she asked.

"Um, never, really," I said. "But they will learn to focus it. And their kiss is contagious. Whoever they kiss will become like them."

"You mean uncontrollably horny?"

"Sort of. And they'll also become big-breasted bimbos as well."

"Even the men?"

"Of course."

"You're obsessed, you know that?"

"What can I say?"

No comments:

Post a Comment