Friday, November 18, 2011

In which my adventure concludes

I gave Qual a little tickle in the tummy and sent her on her way. Sorel had moved behind me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I want in," she said.

"Excuse me?" I asked, surprised.

"Well, there's no way I can fight you, and I figure you couldn't screw up the world any more than it is now."

"That's it? No recriminations about my subversion of free will? No threats to destroy my evil reign of terror?"

Sorel laughed. "It's perverted, but hardly evil. I don't think you have evil in you, Quinn. Or Tama Hama. Or whoever you are."

"Quinn."

"Well, Quinn, I'm still Sorel. And I despite everything that happened I'm still the same person who set out on this adventure a month ago. And you know why I joined our little party, right? I wanted power. And while I always assumed I would find it in some dusty manuscript or some glowing relic, I have found it. It's not what I imagined, but it's in you. In us. Quinn, you're about to change the world, and I want to get in on the ground floor."

"Are you sure? Because there are bound to be powers who will try to stop me that we haven't even considered yet."

"It doesn't matter. I like who I am now. I like how I feel now. I like being a woman." She cupped her magnificent breasts which were identical to mine. I really needed to take more time to admire our racks. "What you're doing...well, it's kind of how."

She grabbed me by the hands and looked into my eyes. "But there's more to it, Quinn. Even if you wanted to turn the whole world into donkeys, I would stand by you. I care about you. I love you. I'm so glad it was you that found this power."

And just like that, I had my first follower.

----------------------------

Epilogue

Sorel and I made love for a month. With immortal bodies that needed neither food nor sleep, we could focus on what was really important. Even without using my powers, we could bring each other to heights of bliss and remain in that state for hours. I used my transformative powers to try out some really freaky stuff, adding limbs, sex organs, and even trying sex as entirely new species. Always we came back to the form of the goddess, for in it we found perfection. We could feed off of each other's pleasure, and use it to fuel our own orgasmic joy.

I would have gone on for centuries, but it was Sorel who reminded me that a month had passed. I was curious to see how the world was progressing towards the wonderland I had imagined. Gathering Ev and Aleandra, who had done a great job of rehabilitating the manor over the past month, I closed my eyes and wished us to Viridistan. Viridistan was the largest city in the world. It was about a thousand miles to the west, and it was a major cult center of Tama Hama. Somehow, it seemed fitting.

When I opened my eyes we were there, in the great public square in front of the palace. It was the middle of the day and, as expected, it was crowded with people. But what people! Every single person in sight was a beautiful woman, each so lovely that the old Quinn would have killed just to be in their presence. Each had an angelic face, a slender, lithe figure, and impossibly large and round breasts. Most were human, but I also saw all varieties of elves, some cat-girls, and even a few centaurs. Mermaids frolicked in the public fountains. Several fairies buzzed about, each identical to the form I had given Qual, sprinkling dust which would ensure these beauties would stay young, healthy and gorgeous forever. And everywhere I looked, these lovelies showed affection to each other. Even as they went about their business, strangers kissed as they passed. Merchants and their clients fondled each other. And there was no taboo against couples making love in the streets. I could feel myself growing aroused at the sight of my earthly paradise.

But then everything seemed to stop as the throng grew aware of my presence. They knew me for what I was, and they bowed to me. The busiest city in the world grew quiet, awaiting my proclamation. I amplified my voice and addressed them.

"People of Viridistan, my people, you please me with your beauty. Now please me with your bodies and your lust. Your pleasure will be my power, and my power will be your eternal joy. Today is a day of celebration!"

And with those words, strangers fell upon each other in a mob of passion. A city of sixty thousand became one giant orgy. Ev and Aleandra were going at it at my feet, and Sorel embraced me from behind, grabbing my nipples and nibbling my ear.

It was good to be the goddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment